The See-Through Blindfold

Ignorance is bliss?

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Thing #4-Register your blog

I just finished registering w/the library2play team. I've got to admit...I almost missed the deadline. Fortunately, I decided to read for about 30 minutes (little did I know, it was going to take me longer due to so many interruptions.) ARGH! However, I'm very excited to explore all the web activities. I had heard about them but never attempted to learn about...here's my chance!!! I can't wait to make use of all of this information!!!

4 Comments:

  • At June 8, 2008 at 9:18 PM , Blogger VWB said...

    the PDLC registration date is the 10th...the blog registration date is June 23 (things 1-4)...the final completion date is August 5th.

    the rest of the timeline is up to you but you can use our weekly calendar as a guide if you want!

     
  • At June 11, 2008 at 7:58 AM , Blogger What?? said...

    I know what you mean about interruptions! It is well worth your time and you are right about the things you have always wanted to explore on the web! There are a lot of them here and much more!

     
  • At June 17, 2008 at 8:22 AM , Blogger Grendel said...

    You are asked to commit a chunk of time, but, believe me, it is well worth it! Congratulations for joining Library2Play!

     
  • At June 18, 2008 at 10:56 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I'm at the same point you are. Glad to know someone else who isn't spending their entire time sitting in front of the computer. Ha!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home