The See-Through Blindfold

Ignorance is bliss?

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Thing #21-Podcasts and audio books

I worked so hard on importing pictures and creating a Photostory. It was very enjoyable. Unfortunately, I lost it somewhere on the computer. Let me explain how it happened (perhaps someone could help me find it). It all started when I saved my photoshop in my documents (I also saved it on my videos just in case). I returned an hour later to organize and narrate my story. Well, I could not locate my story from the Photostory program. For some reason my 'My documents' folder was empty. So them I minimized Photostory and went to the desktop to open up 'my documents'. Well lo and behold, there was my story. I went back to the program (photostory) and tried editing my story be reopening 'my documents'. It opens, but it opens empty. Hmmm...What could I have possibly done? I think students would love to narrate stories. Perhaps, this is the way to get students interested in reading...hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home