The See-Through Blindfold

Ignorance is bliss?

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Thing #6- Mashups and 3rd party sites

Mashup sounds more like leftovers. That's ok though, because leftover are good. You know, you have those days where you've got a little bit of everything and you have to make use of it so you heat it all up and have a buffet. Anyway, I totally enjoyed the BH Labs--LOTS and LOTS of useful information. My favorite utilites are the Motivator, Magazine Cover, Sunset, and Badgemaker. I could implement them in the following manner:
Motivator , badgemaker, and Magazine Cover-display and name the science instruments, display and name a historian, or display and name a student for good conduct or birthday;
Sunset-this is definitely a science keeper

2 Comments:

  • At July 2, 2008 at 11:08 AM , Blogger LauraAnn said...

    Are you a science teacher? I'll have to pass your blog along to my sister - a fellow learn2play blogger- who teaches elementary science and social studies. She is FrognToad, by the way!

    I'm going to check out Sunset - I must have missed it along the way!

     
  • At July 5, 2008 at 8:28 PM , Blogger belinda said...

    She only teaches science and social studies...HOW NICE! I am a self-contained teacher so I must be aware of all subject-related topics. There wasn't much to Sunset only keeping up with the time (sunsetting time, that is). I thought it was a good resource for science-increments of time could be graphed and perhaps illustrated.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home