The See-Through Blindfold

Ignorance is bliss?

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thing #8-RSS feeds

Yeah...I'm slowly trudging along all of this reading. Well, I didn't set up my reader with Google. I've had my reader set up with Yahoo for quite a while so I kept it there. Oh I almost forgot, I totally enjoy the commoncraft show. They are simple, quick, and to the point. I will have to explore the commoncraft videos thoroughly. I'm sure I could find educational videos. hmmm...
Here are my answers to the discovery activity:
What do you like about RSS and newsreaders? RSS helps keep my news organzied while staying on top of current events.
How do you think you might be able to use this technology in your school or personal life? I currently use this technology professionally and personally. I keep family and friends updated with current news. As I enter my classroom each morning, I go directly to my reader. I update myself on the current news and then share it and discuss it with my students.
How can libraries use RSS or take advantage of this new technology? Libraries can help students save time on researching. This organization might help students organize their ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home