The See-Through Blindfold

Ignorance is bliss?

Friday, July 4, 2008

Thing #7-Google tools

(I just noticedthat I didn't blog about thing #7.) Google has many useful tools. Even though I haven't used the Google calendar, I've used the Yahoo calendar. I kept a journal of my babies' milestones. I read my excerpts often. One of my ah-ha moments was the G-notebook. This is a very neat tool for anyone working on a degree. I've had a google account for quite a while but I seldom use it. I use Yahoo OFTEN.

1 Comments:

  • At July 7, 2008 at 2:49 PM , Blogger Mamalibearian said...

    I'm not sure it really matters which one you use, since they all offer pretty much the same stuff in a different format. You have to play around and find the one that fits you best or you won't use it!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home