The See-Through Blindfold

Ignorance is bliss?

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Thing #9- Useful library-related blogs and/or news feeds.

I explored with Google Blog Search and Topix.net and found that they are very efficient. I spent about 5hrs reading other peoples blogs. BOY, where does time?! I'm listing the questions so I can make sure I address them all.
Which method of finding feeds did you find easiest to use? Topix.net is efficient. I can read about the local news instantly.
Which Search tool was the easiest for you? Bloglines search tool was the easiest. It makes it easy to locate the topics your are searching for. This is easy for students to use.
Which was more confusing? I didn't like Syndic8. You might think this is weird but, it wasn't pleasing to the eyes. It just didn't grab my attention like the other search tools.
What other tools or ways did you find to locate newsfeeds? I like to read a variety of blogs. One of the ones I came upon was on preemies. From here there were so many links to other bloggers and to the latest preemie news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home